For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here.
It's been a bit of time. I was off traveling, which was quite relaxing and overall a blast. I spent a lot of time focusing on being present and enjoying the experience, which helped make it a wonderful time. That also meant that once I got home I wasn't ready to put my nose to the grindstone again for my goals. Instead I took the time to enjoy existing for a while. (My anxiety was particularly low.) It was kinda wonderful.
Still, I am ready to start working on these goals again. (Although hopefully keeping the anxiety pretty low at the same time.) Despite not focusing on any goals I was still generally keeping up with my to do list and most of my scheduled weekly goals did get finished anyways. (Apparently this system is working pretty well for me?!)
1) Audiobook - First recordings of everything have been completed. Now I need to do final reviews, master edits, and put it all together. This needs to get submitted before the checkin on the 7th. It's close, but that's relative when I've already put in 15 hours and it needs another 5, at least.
2) Prep for Board Games at my place - I did a lot of the needed cleaning for this already this weekend including washing just about everything. Scrubbing the counters. Clearing off the table for the first time in months. Making decisions about items that I'd been thinking about getting rid of, etc. There isn't a ton left that needs to get done, but I'd like to continue to use this momentum to get to some of those once a year cleaning activities. Having a clean house is already making me happier, and the board games themselves will be a lot of fun.
1) Refocus on a Masterclass - I was just reading a book about how comedy can help people connect. I know there was at least one comedy class that I had been listening too before, so I'd like to get back to listening to that again.
2) Financial Review for Feb - Checking in and making sure I'm on budget.
3) Upcycling Project - I have a couple in mind and haven't taken actions on any of them since getting back from vacation. I'd like to take one step before Wednesday's checkin.
What are you looking forward to in March?
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books