1. Finish Moon Murder Rewrite - Everything is behind schedule, but this is my major focus this month. Lots of progress will be made soon!
2. NNWM Plotting - I did a lot of overarching plot work for this November novel plus some character sketches. The next goal is more research.
3. Write and submit 12 short stories - I got one short story back and sent it out into the world again. I worked on another short story as well. It'll need some editing before getting sent out, but overall things are good.
4. Crit Group - It was Camp NNWM this month so everyone was busy writing instead of critiquing. This should naturally come back into focus as I work on the Moon Murder Rewrite, so I'm not stressing over it.
5. Author Visibility - I haven't been posting here as often as I should. I'm hoping to work on a backlog of blog posts this month so that I don't have another week without a blog post from now til the end of the year.
How have your writing goals been going?
DitS - Editing Lesson 14
14 Flash Fiction Pieces