AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) The order is in and will be arriving earlier than I was hoping, which is super exciting. The marketing plan is starting, I'm sure it'll get more momentum over the weekend. The whole team forgot the online meeting on Tuesday, so we'll reschedule it.
2) Major success here, 7-8K everyday plus keeping to the meal plan/eating healthy.
3) Sent an email about restaurant reservation with one place. Overlayed the maps of recommended restaurants with where we'll be and found few were close. Will restart the research anew later.
1) Overachieved and did three calendar pages.
2) As expected did not read the physical book. Did listen to the podcast in the car most days, there was one rainstorm where I didn't want to be distracted, so no worries there either.
3) Read a little more of the writing self-improvement book, read the first third of the borrowed book "Nine Lies About Work" which is absolutely fascinating.
4) The house is still clean.
5) Didn't think about the newest novel directly, but I'm playing a DnD campaign with a lot of spirits with different powers, so that's pretty related.
1) Keep up with marketing plan, schedule and attend new meeting. Continue to keep communication with the hens open, encouraging, flexible, and often. Right now is the best time for nurturing for growth.
2) 8k a day, keep up with meal plan. Not sure if I'll be getting more food, as I feel like we still have a lot in the house right now.
3) Finalize at least a few more restaurants. Stretch goal to finalize plans for the first weekend in September.
1) Finish calendar and put in purchase.
2) Pass on physical book, listen to podcast in car.
3) Finish both self-improvement books.
4) Pass. Just keep the house clean.
5) Apply more of the writing related self-improvement book to the newest NaNo novel drabbles. See about getting a real outline.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books