For those turning into this round the master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) I checked for online updates, there are none, responded to one professors email, and tested the tech needed for class.
2) Overachieved! Critiqued 12k words and reviewed all 20 stories that were on my list. Getting this done ahead of goal one starting in earnest gives me more room and is already lowering my stress levels.
3) Watched all videos. Should watch that movie later today, but didn't have the time yet. (That's ok, focusing on goal 2 yesterday was much more important.) Recorded myself speaking once out of the goal of three. I'd like to focus more on this next week.
4) Completed the second lesson for both classes.
1) Thursday and Friday morning schedules went well. Getting up early to get stuff done. Not always in tune with my original plan, so I suspect that it'll need to get modified soon.
2) End of the day routine is going medium. There's much more likely to be phone time when there shouldn't be on Fri-Sun. There's also been a lot more reading going on this weekend though, instead of the end of the day being the only time to read. So, this might even out a bit more over the next two weeks as the routine rounds out until May.
3) Found an old audiobook called "Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much" and have been listening to that in the car for a bit. It's fun and is giving me ideas for my own meditations. I did write an outline for my next meditation, but I left it in the wrong spot. Thus the recording is postponed until the next checkin.
4) Packed a lunch every day this week. Woot! After some health related reading I did purchase a new vitamin to try on Amazon, to the total of $15. Health is important, so I consider it a worthy investment.
5) Nothing new.
6) Finished the book! It was enjoyable, but not quite good enough for a permanent slot on the bookcase.
7) The book "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team" was so good that I finished the first 50 pages in one sitting. Then I finished the whole thing over the weekend. Absolutely fantastic, and honestly a shoe-in for writers because it teaches using a character focused story. This has earned a permanent spot on my bookcase and I suspect I'll be rereading it often.
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) Call into my first two classes. Check for any online information before next ROW 80 check-in. Put all assignments on my calendar/Wunderlist.
2) Check-in with team about our current workloads and how they'll affect our schedule. Establish next due date in schedule.
3) Watch three Dogan videos. Record myself speaking Japanese once. Ask for Japanese penpal. Finally watch that Japanese movie.
4) Complete third lesson for both classes.
1) Keep trying. Consider reformatting, and if so what the new proposal should be.
2) Keep trying. Consider reformatting, and if so what the new proposal should be.
3) Record the meditation I outlined. Implement something new I've learned about recording. Put it onto my website and ask for feedback.
4) Time to get more aggressive here. Cancel my subscription to Audible to save $165 this year. Cash an old check I found for $25. Get at least $2 back from Ibotta (usually from grocery shopping) then cash in my savings for a full $40 back.
5) Follow up before ROW 80 check-in on Wednesday.
6) Finish one chapter each in the four books I'm reading right now.
7) Choose the next self-improvement book to read.
Thanks for reading!
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books