For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
It was a fine weekend where I did some reading, cooking, gaming, and even a bit of TV watching. (A rarity for me!) Overall relaxing and low key, charging up for some of the big actions that'll be happening this week. What do you do to relax and recharge?
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Didn't actually get around to any of this. It's still a holiday week at school, so my mind just didn't get the oomph that it normally does.
2) Followed up on meeting and cleared the inbox. Did not get ahead in the emails, that's the next step.
3) Did so some Japanese study. Put one of my old phone apps back on the front screen and that's helping. Did at least two sessions of 10 minutes on it.
4) I watched three documentaries so far! (One of the pluses of a light weekend!) I have a couple more to watch, then I'll be moving onto firsthand accounts in written format.
1) Good! I did well waking up early and taking the time to work on stuff before the day started, particularly eBay.
2) I have been going to bed on time or early, but haven't been reading or doing as much of my cooldown. I think that my overall stress levels are down so I need the cooldown less, which is certainly nice!
3) Guess what, I didn't end up recording more meditations again. I did schedule it for a different day this time, so I need to do something else about it this week. I'm not sure what though.
4) Instead of posting one a day I took a chunk of weekend time again and posted the rest of my 50 free items for the month. This ended up catching up to everything that I've put aside so far for eBaying thus far, which is super exciting. I'm sure I'll find more to sell as I continue to clean the house, and if I don't there is always Etsy. That being said, I'm past my $1,500 goal for this quarter, so I'm going to put this on autopilot as I focus on finishing the other goals.
5) I did follow up with both libraries. One is officially confirmed, the other didn't respond yet.
6) Finished reading the book. It was ok, but I could tell that it was an adaptation from a different format.
7) I thought that I wasn't reading habit 4 last check in, but I was. So I ended up reading habit 4 and 5.
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) Actually write the new short story. Also write a journal entry for world civ.
2) Clear the inbox. Send 5 emails a day until I'm caught up with the poetry section.
3) Do ten minutes a day from: Japanese book, Japanese news translation, or phone app.
4) Continue to watch documentaries.
1) Keep at it.
2) Keep at it.
3) Listen to audio meditations once a day.
4) Autopilot eBay sales.
6) Autopilot, since this is finished for the quarter. Which doesn't mean I won't read, but does mean that it's not a focus and doesn't get a minigoal.
7) Finish reading habit 6.
Read 52 Books