For those turning into this round the master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
Overall a middling week. I'm not surprised since my classes started, and the homework for them is throwing some of my other goals to the side. That's ok, that's why they're prioritized and why I had worked hard to get some ahead of schedule.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Attended my first two classes, it went quite well. Finished the homework for the first one. There are no books so those don't need to get ordered. Still need to put my assignments on my calendar/Wunderlist.
2) I checked in and we are all on a page!
3) Watched the Dogan videos. Did ask for a penpal. Did not record myself speaking Japanese. Watched half of the movie. It's the one that's recommended, and it's very well done, but it's not to my taste as it's full of embarrassment. I will finish it but I'll need to find another movie to watch a couple times for reference, because I won't be getting through this one twice.
4) Completed third lesson for PTSD class, but not for Seriously Creative.
1) Medium. Mon/Tue I got up early and did some work. Wed I hit the snooze quite a bit.
2) Less ideal, haven't been getting to bed on time. (Today included.) And when I do go to bed I've been skipping the plan which leads to less ideal sleep.
3) Finally got the outline home today. This isn't too big of a deal, so I'm moving it to the weekend when I'll have the time to do it properly.
4) Canceled my Audible. Cashed the check. Got back 45$ from Ibotta after the latest grocery run!
5) Followed up. One responded positively. One responded that they would keep my information on file. One has not responded. Sounds like I should try to contact another library or two, just to be sure.
6) Finished a chapter in my audio book, one on the Kobo, and one in the physical book. Did not finish a chapter for the one on my phone, I simply haven't had that kind of sitting around time.
7) Book chosen - 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) Do homework for both classes. Put all assignments onto my calendar and Wunderlist.
2) Put together meeting agenda and post in group. (A pleasantly small and doable task for a big goal!)
3) Watch three Dogan videos. Finish watching that Japanese movie. Find another Japanese movie to watch.
4) For SC do lesson three and four. For PTSD do lesson four.
1) Keep trying. Consider new format.
2) Keep trying. Consider new format.
3) Repeat from last check in. Record the meditation I outlined. Implement something new I've learned about recording. Put it onto my website and ask for feedback.
4) Reopen my old eBay account and look around. Look into etsy. Look into selling games and books back to Amazon.
5) Email one more library.
6) Finish one chapter each in the four books I'm reading right now.
7) Finish one chapter in this one too.
Thanks for reading!
Read 52 Books