For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
As expected it was a very busy start of the week. Luckily it's looking like the rest of the week will involve time for relaxing and getting stuff done.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Finished two journal entries, sent email, and finished/edited/handed in another piece of flash fiction. It was tough, honestly I did almost all of that two hours ago. But it is done before checkin!
2) I ended up sending 15 emails today, instead of spreading them out like I intended.
3) Watched the movie at two different times, not the full three, and read two lessons in the book. Overall I'll count this as a solid achievement.
4) The comedy in mysteries class is twice as active as either of my other classes were. I love the banter but it's hard for me to keep up with it all. I'm mostly focusing on the class and challenges themselves, and I'll dive deep into reading everyone's responses in two weeks.
1) The morning schedule went really badly. I've been really tired due to staying out late, so I've been hitting the snooze multiple times every day. I also haven't been hungry in the morning so I've been skipping breakfast which as supposed to be my focus.
2) I knew that the evening schedule wasn't going to get done, and I predicted correctly. Life happens.
3) Listened to my meditations twice.
4) I kept up with eBay and did not spend anything. A solid win.
5) No news, and that's fine.
6) Finished one audiobook, and actually didn't pick up the other at all. Seven might be the max number of books my brain can track at the same time.
7) Read another chunk of 7 habits. Haven't implemented too much yet, but I am finding the concepts interesting and have been mulling them over.
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
I'm getting ready for vacation, so I'm trying to finish out project portions without starting new ones.
1) I don't think there's anything else I need to do here. Keep up with emails/uploads/readings.
2) Everything. Finish sending emails. Do any needed critiques. This will be a lot of work to get done before leaving.
3) Big goals here too. Finish watching movie. Read one lesson in the book. Watch Sweetness and Lightening without subtitles. (It's an adorable anime about a child and her dad learning to cook. The child uses simple Japanese and speaks slower, so it's much easier for me to understand and learn with.)
4) Maintenance mostly. Respond to my previous posts. Save posts and responses. Read and do challenge for lesson 3.
1) Keep trying! When the morning schedule works it's awesome!
2) Get yourself some sleep! Maybe I should put this as a post-it somewhere.
3) Listen to audio meditations twice.
4) Keep up with eBay, set up eBay for vacation, cancel two more auto subscriptions to save $200, and don't spend money.
5) Respond as needed.
6) Nothing planned. I'm already ahead of schedule and need to focus to get the other stuff done. (That being said I'm sure some progress will get made here anyways.)
7) Nothing planned.
Thanks for reading.
Read 50 Books