For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
It has been a busy week, so busy that I'm a day late checking in. Luckily it was a fun kind of busy, with lots of socializing and going to the theater. What's your favorite musical?
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Attended class. Turned in all homeworks.
2) Bankrupt. Didn't do anything here, and now I'm feeling very behind.
3) Read the book once and watched the videos twice. Did look up that site I was thinking of and have that bookmarked.
4) Finished lesson 8.
1) Been sleeping a bit late, but not too bad all things considered. Got up early to shovel and such as needed.
2) I was nice to myself about the fact that I wasn't going to go to bed early.
3) Listened to three meditations.
4) The box of stuff got posted, and my safe driving course was credited to my insurance account properly.
5) Nothing, as planned.
6) Been listening to a book in the car and am over half way through. (Due to that much car time.)
7) Finished reading Habit 3.
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) World civ homework and another 1,500 words for creative writing.
2) Completely catch up on everything before the Sunday meeting.
3) Try to translate a couple lines of something. Either the news or a Japanese book I have around etc. Plus watch two videos and an anime or two.
4) Back up all lessons and responses. After that this goal is officially complete, and thus will be re-purposed to writing research.
1) Keep at it. Also get more sleep. Also take the full time for neck stretches.
2) Keep at it.
3) Record another meditation. Listen to current ones a couple times.
4) I feel like this goal has been getting a lot of focus lately, and it's paid off. (Pun intended.) Now that I'm a bit ahead it's time to kick this down a gear into something that's easier to maintain and allow me to focus on my big goals more. Simply post one item a day on eBay. I have a collection of things ready to go in the guest room right now, at least enough for the coming month. Also, since the month is finishing, finalize my finances for that month and check the official progress.
6) Nothing planned.
7) Nothing planned.
Read 50 Books