For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
It was a fine productive weekend with some actual unscheduled time to relax and enjoy the best parts of life, like gaming, reading, and hanging with the SO. It was a little distracting, so some of the smaller goals didn't get done. Overall that's fine with me, living life is important.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Homework is finished, and the creative writing will be done after this. I realize that it's a random holiday week for school, so it's no rush on these anyways.
2) I knocked this out of the park! I got caught up on the ones that had been hanging over my head and the ones that were freshly sent. Right now there are a couple in the inbox, but nothing I'm worried about. They'll get done soon.
3) Didn't really end up doing any of this. I really do need to amp up the focus here.
4) Done backing everything up. This goal is officially repurposed to writing research for the edits that will be happening next round.
1) Did well! I got up early every day, even over the weekend, and kept to the routine.
2) Also did well here. Mostly caught up on sleep and generally did at least some of the routine before bed.
3) Did not record a mediation. I need to figure out why that is, perhaps because I keep scheduling it for Sunday and then it just gets lost in the other goals I'm working on? I'll try on a different day this week and see if that helps. I did listen to a couple of my meditations at least.
4) Soooo. I was going to post one item a day. Then I posted twenty yesterday. To be fair I was being very efficient, posting them from my phone while getting my hair done. Almost all of the items I set aside for eBay thus are up now. Maybe 10 more to go. I'll be posting them whenever, at least two a check in, for the rest of the month.
5) Nothing, as planned.
6) Ended up starting and getting most of the way through a new book.
7) Nothing, as planned.
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) Get a new short story down on paper.
2) Clear the inbox again before the next check in. Follow-up on anything that's needed from the meeting.
3) Keeping an eye out for good luggage deals. I think I need more variety here, so at least once a day do one of the following: read Japanese book, watch video, translate a line or two, card game, phone ap.
4) Look up a couple firsthand accounts relating to my book.
1) Nothing special, keep up the momentum hopefully.
2) Cool down to bedtime. Focus on reading a physical book before bed.
3) Listen to meditation three times.
4) Keep up with eBay sales. Post 2 new items on eBay.
6) Finish the book I just started.
7) Read habit 4.
How is your March looking everyone?
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books