For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
It was a little weird this week, as I didn't use my masterlist or make mini to do lists for most of it. I just did the most important things and relaxed with the rest. It was odd, but quite pleasant and less stressful. I'm not sure if it'll keep up, we'll see.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) I wrote an outline for the short story that was making me laugh outloud. I'll get it down on paper soon, but with this being a holiday week at school it isn't a rush.
2) Cleared the inbox completely including a couple new pieces. Still need to followup on the meeting minutes etc.
3) Have been looking around for luggage deals, but nothing has caught my eye yet. I read the Japanese book once, but missed the other two days in exchange for lunchtime events. I find if I don't do this during lunch it doesn't get done at all.
4) Did not do my research.
1) My morning routine has been going great. I put myself to bed early twice this week and then got up early twice as well. I thought it was impossible to get up before 7, but apparently I'm learning new things!
2) My before bed routine is reasonable. I changed out the book I'm reading before bed, but still am not getting to it every day, though to be fair I've been putting myself to bed early due to being tired, and thus falling asleep right away.
3) Listened to my meditations twice. I really should update them to be a little more accurate and interesting. This weekend!
4) Kept up with my eBay sales, there were quite a few! I did not post new items yet, I've been talking to the SO about selling a few unused Warhammer figures, so those will be next.
5) Nothing, as planned.
6) Did not finish the book I intended. Did finish the audiobook instead. It was very good!
7) I meant to read habit 4, but there was an unaccounted for connector chapter that I read instead.
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) Get new short story down on paper, edit once, submit to creative writing class. Write journal entry for world civ.
2) Follow-up on meeting agenda. Clear the inbox before next check in. Work on poetry emails.
3) Make the time for studying Japanese. I think the problem is that my goal is far out compared to the rest; September. Thus I don't feel the urgency. I need to make it more of a priority.
4) Research! Find some good resources!
1) Keep at it.
2) Keep at it.
3) Update audio meditations and record more. This time it's scheduled for Saturday.
4) Keep up with sales. Post Warhammer items. At the end of the round (which is coming up soon!) I'm going to put together my total and put that as a major payment towards my student loans.
5) Followup with libraries.
6) Finish physical book. Less than 50pages left.
7) Finish reading habit 4 of 7 habits of highly effective people.
Thanks for reading!
Read 52 Books