For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
Monday involved a particularly bad headache. Tuesday was great and today was medium. Therefore some stuff got done, but not everything I hoped.
What do you do to try and get stuff done on bad days?
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) I DID actually write the new short story. I even got it typed onto the computer and printed off for editing. Did not write the journal entry for world civ because the assignment isn't posted yet and I don't wanna write up the entry on the wrong topic.
2) I sent the first five emails but wasn't up for sending any today. Did some email, there's one left in there that I need to take care of. Again, not something that I'm going to do with my mental power right now.
3) I studied Japanese on the app three times and made an effort to translate one line of the easy Japanese news site. It took a long time and I still have a lot of progress to go before I'm fluent.
4) Ended up watching one more documentary between then and now, and it wasn't what I was hoping for. Ended it early and moving onto the next one.
1) Day light savings time is the worst. End of goal.
2) The before bedtime habit isn't going wonderfully, even after changing out the bedside book choice. I've been trying to do more in the evenings, perhaps being a little more choosy in my goals will help this out.
3) I listened to two audio meditations despite the fact that my headset has lost power to the left side. These headphones have lasted me years, so I'm sure it's past time for their replacement.
4) Sold six more items and shipped them out! I'm pretty close to 50 sales now which is beyond my hopes and dreams for this goal!
5) More waiting.
6) Been enjoying the audiobook "Fractured" by Karin Slaughter.
7) Finished reading habit 6! One more left~
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) Edit short story. Go on a date to the art museum then write up a paper on it.
2) Clear inbox. Send five emails a day. Read novel.
3) Study Japanese some every day.
4) Finish watching documentaries I found. Then find some new resources to read.
1) Keep at it.
2) Keep at it.
3) Listen to audio meditations once a day.
4) Autopilot eBay sales.
7) Finish reading habit 7.
Read 50 Books