For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
Posting this a bit late. I'm not sure what's up right now but I've been extra tired the last couple of days and just feel asleep anytime I had the time to do my ROW 80 post. Is it the weather? Daylight savings time? My new bottle of D3 vitamins? I wanna know soon, in order to do something to counteract it, I need my energy back!
Honestly some of me feels that this is so late I should just skip it, but another half knows that this is super useful and needed for prioritizing/appreciating things in my life. In my attempt to listen to myself more I'm going with the second feeling. This is an important part of my life now, and it deserves the time, even if it's late.
Also, to finish these goals properly I'll probably need the rest of the month. Everything that can be wrapped up early is, but Big Goal One won't be taking a break at all, and Big Goal Two is based on having the whole month. I think I might post a couple extra blog posts just related to those until they're complete. We'll see.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1)I have edited my short story! I still need to type the edits into the computer, but one small step at a time. I also went on my date to the art museum, it was a great time, and probably one of the largest museums I've ever gone to. The related paper didn't get done over the weekend, though it has been done since. I'll be double mentioning it in tomorrows ROW80 post.
2) I cleared the inbox and sent a number of additional emails, though not all of them. I also read the first chapter of the novels and posted my thoughts on the subject.
3) I ended up studying Japanese for 15 minutes twice during the time frame, which is ok. I'll be doubling down on this next round, so this will be the last couple of times where I give myself slack on this goal.
4) I watched quite a few great documentaries so far. (I've even been doing the stepper while watching them! Win!) I've been aiming for one a day, so that I'm properly prepared for editing next round.
1) Since daylight savings time it's been tough to get up on time, and I'm still not into m new routine as much as I'd like to be. Trying to be patient with myself, I was doing really well and then it just got thrown off.
2) The before bed routine is a bit better. I should probably go to bed earlier and take the time to read more. Again small steps.
3) I didn't listen to my meditations. My wireless headset is broken right now (new one on it's way) so that's been putting a damper on this.
4) Going well. I've been selling a handful more things and shipping them out in a reasonable time frame.
6) Finished another audiobook!
7) Finished reading 7 habits! That means this goal is complete for this round!
INTENTIONS AND MINIGOALS
1) Call into both classes. Write both papers and hand in. Type up edits, then submit short story for critique. Do quick creative writing journal.
2) Finish sending poetry emails. Send followup emails to those who aren't done with their edits.
3) 15 minutes of studying Japanese every day.
4) Watch at least one more documentary.
1) We'll start back at the beginning. Try to wake up and get up at 6AM.
2) Again starting with the basics. In bed with phone off at 10PM every day.
3) Nothing. I'm simply going to wait until my new headset is in.
5) Send another email to the local library and see if they'd like to host. At worst I'll be doing three workshops instead of two.
Thanks for reading!
Post 52 non-ROW Blogs
Read 52 Books