For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Success! Called into both classes. Wrote both papers and handed them in. Typed up the edits on my short story and sent that in. Finished a journal and handed that in. (Busy week!)
2) Caught up! All emails sent that needed to get sent.
3) Managed to do this every other day. As I said last checkin I'll be doubling down on this soon, but not this exact moment.
4) Watched another two documentaries. I didn't realize I had so many on my list, so I'll continue to watch them until I decide to find another resource.
1) Didn't do well the first two days. Did do well today, and I think that's because I went to bed early.
2) Went to bed early last night and I can feel it in my bones. Much better sleep and overall a better day today for it.
3) Nothing, as planned.
4) Mailed out two more.
5) Sent an additional email. It looks like they've got a virus, thus sending spam. So I won't expect an email back right away.
6) Nothing special.
7) Already complete.
Some of my goals follow through to the next round, and some need the rest of the month to finish, so I'll be doing mini checkins to keep up with them until Round 2 starts.
1) Choose a topic for the research paper. Write another two scenes for Mars PI project. Next journal entry for World Civ. Next journal entry for creative writing.
2) For all people who are done send contracts. For those not done send followup emails on Sunday.
3) Continue to watch more documentaries or otherwise continue research.
4) Revise all meditations and record new ones.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books