Some of my goals follow through to the next round, and some need the rest of the month to finish, so I'll be doing mini checkins to keep up with them until Round 2 starts. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) 50/50 here. I choose a topic for my research paper; shinto shrines. I did not write two scenes for the Mars PI project. I did write the next journal entry for world civ. I did not do the journal entry for creative writing.
2) Overachieved here by sending *all* the contracts and followed up with everyone who does not have the final edit to us yet. Over 75% are complete, which is pretty darn good and keeps us even a bit ahead of schedule.
3) Solid progress. Watched three more documentaries and watching another one right now. Only three more after this and I'll be done with this section of the research.
4) No progress, simply didn't have time to work on meditations while focusing on goal 2.
1) Call into two classes. Do one journal entry for creative writing. Write two more scenes and turn in the piece for creative writing.
2) Keep up with the email account. Consider sending the first email to the line editor, depending on how many contracts come back.
3) Finish watching the documentaries on my list.
4) This will be the focus for Tuesday. Revise all meditations and record new ones.
Read 50 Books