t's been a hella busy week, and that trend continued until Friday. Now, I get to breath out. Most of the week was running around like a chicken and taking care of myself as much as possible.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Absolutely wonderfully done. After tens of classes and hundreds of hours.
2) Nothing got done here, no chance to sit down.
3) I gave myself Monday off. Tuesday I managed to sneak in 15 minutes of Japanese studying a couple minutes at a time while waiting in lines etc. Did not get to the letter, but that was a bad on my part. I should have known I would be this busy and not planned on it in the first place.
1) Sent out the items as needed and kept spending reasonable. Although, I did eat out a bit simply because I haven't had time to cook or pack food or anything. I think that's fine for this week, as it's not a normal event, I'll just have to make sure I reign it in this weekend.
2) I am up to date on all important emails.
3) Didn't touch the two books I intend to read. Perhaps this weekend?
4) Did the DnD prep, then DMd my first session in a long time. I think it went well, there was some mystery, intrigue, and plenty of laughs.
5) Success! The house is still clean.
Bonus) Nothing, it must have been hopeful thinking on my part.
1) Absolutely nothing!
2) 61 pages of detail level edits. Stretch goal to completely finish this goal by typing the edits into the computer and sending the file out to beta readers.
3) 15 minutes of vocab a day, until the end of the round. Catch up on Fruits Basket to help the motivation a bit.
1) Send out some eBay deals, so that people can /hopefully/ buy them with their Friday paycheck. The hope is to get some extra stuff shipped out before the family visits next weekend.
2) This is pretty much done, respond to emails as needed.
3) Finish the two short books I’m in the middle of and actually look at the total for the round to see how many more I have to read.
4) Do more DnD prep. As always happens the session went off course from what I was expecting, so I’ll definitely need to make up some new material and fun encounters.
5) Keep the house clean. Deep clean both bathrooms. Clear off the guest bed and change the sheets on both it and my bed. Wash the kitchen floor. Fill and take out trash and recycling.
Bonus) Finish and put the order in for the calendars.
Post 52 non-ROW Blogs
Read 52 Books