AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Kept up with line edits. Only a handful left now! Followup emails sent to those who haven't turned in their story. Been working on the final product, currently having issues getting the cover to save in the right format at the right size.
2) Major success! I hit 8k two of the days so far, and only by doing the last couple hundred steps by pacing my house, but I was determined! I also went to the farmers market and picked up my groceries. I didn't have time to make or modify my grocery list, but that was the point of making the grocery list/meal plan anyways right, to save time! It's nice to feel the results of ones labor. Did some exercise today as well, nothing crazy, but working towards the right direction.
3) It's less than 60 days until the trip! OMG! I'm not ready!!! I haven't been studying, because I'm not at the point of understanding that I was hoping I would be at by this time. I need to accept the current reality, make a new goal, and then aim for that goal. That's going to be a part of this upcoming weekend.
1) Finalized another month on Grandma's calendar. Got the final birthdays that I was looking for, and will add them to the calendar this upcoming checkin.
2) Did read another two chapters of the physical book. (They're short, but hard to read due to the font/size.) I successfully found my headset and have been catching up on a Podcast in the car this week.
3) Read some of diyMFA and a whole chapter about traveling Japan. (it was the food chapter.)
4) Major progress here! Completely cleared off anything that was unneeded from the landing area. A lot of it is going to get donated, though a good portion also went into the basement properly. I also cleaned off the shelving units and swept the landing proper. This will absolutely be able to be completed this upcoming checkin. (Also the SO was both surprised and impressed with this progress!)
5) Did the worksheet. Had some major realizations when I was at DnD this week, making me very excited for this story. Started an Aeon timeline for this story, but have to start thinking a lot more about the world and it's history before I start to fill it in.
1) Continue to keep up on edits. Finish my edits and send them in. Get the bookcover squared away.
2) 8k a day. More HP. Keep up with the meal plan. Exercise once.
3) Changing the focus here this checkin. I need to do some major research on which restaurants we're going to in Japan and make reservations for the ones that need it. This is going to take a lot of time. (Worth it!) I'm hoping that taking this time away from studying will help give me more energy to do the studying again afterwords. Plus it needs to get done anyways, and I'm looking forward to it! (A scientist who loves her research!)
1) Either watch an episode of GoT or finalize a page of Gradma's calendar every day this checkin. Stretch goal to finish the calendar completely. Reminder to self to add the two birthdays to the events section.
2) Read more of physical book. Listen to something in the car while driving to/from work. Help the SO get audiobooks on his phone.
3) Read more of diyMFA. (Stretch goal to finish it. It's within reach and I'm a week behind on this goal currently.) Read more of traveling Japn book.
4) Decide what goes on the basement landing shelves. Put up labels so that they keep to the things that they're supposed to.
5) Think up a couple events and work on character ideas.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books