AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Major done here! The anthology is simply waiting for approval before I can order! Now for the marketing plan.
2) Did not get 8k a day, spent too much time in my chair and I can feel it in my legs. I did stay on the meal plan and tried a new vegetarian recipe that went over well with everyone in the house. It's a keeper!
3) Failure. I spent a lot of time working on goal 1 and recovering from a pretty bad week.
1) Failure, again simply didn't get the time to work on this.
2) Read another two chapters of the physical book and listened to podcasts in the car.
3) Up to half on the self-improvement book. It's been much better than I was anticipating.
4) Success! Cleaned the first floor of the house. It didn't take too long, maybe an hour and a half which included some once a year activities such as washing the windows.
5) I tried out the first nine steps from "Jumpstart Your Novel". I do think that it's helping me figure out what's going on. It's not that complicated, basically structured free writes about different parts of the story. But I have the main character and the plot down. I'm reconsidering writing this in an epistolary format now though. Luckily there's still time before making the decision.
1) Monday, assign everyone parts of the market plan we put together. Attend the online meeting on Tuesday.
2) Reup the anti to get to 8k a day again. Keep to the meal plan.
3) Actually get around to finalizing at least some of the Japanese restaurants. Aiming for at least forward momentum.
1) Finish two pages of the calendar, I'll finish the rest over the weekend.
2) Pass on the physical book, listen to podcast in the car.
3) Read more of self-improvement book and start to read borrowed self-improvement book.
4) Pass. Just keep the house clean.
5) Keep thinking it over, but nothing specific.
8/20/2019 07:40:16 am
Despite not meeting all your goals, it looks like a good week.
Leave a Reply.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books