Took a much needed weekend off from plans/to do lists. How does one know that things are going well if one doesn't stop to smell the roses occasionally, and ask themselves how they're really doing? Stopping and taking some time to catch-up with myself helped me appreciate a lot of how great things are right now with a bonus of washing away some stress. It was particularly good timing too, since the next two weeks are going to be particularly busy.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) After discussing the front cover some more it's going to need additional work. Did put together the draft of the email which will make this week's goal a bit smoother.
2) Did over 8K a day all week and a little less than that over the weekend, particularly with how hot and muggy it was. I'd say that it averaged 8K, and was an overall success. I put together both of the next two weeks meal plans, put them both on the website, and ordered the groceries for the current week. The meal plan is really making things easier as there is less stress about deciding what to make and a lot more of me just getting to it. There's been the added bonus of the SO being more likely to chip into making dinners if they know what it is and how to cook it. I did not get around to doing the weights workout over the weekend. That's ok, we're building up speed here and missing a stretch goal like that is ok.
3) Downloaded some new Japanese apps to help keep the studying interesting. It does help, though one keeps getting stuck in ads which is annoying. I didn't study over the weekend, but did get the week stuff done. I also sent out two letters, but did not watch the episode of anime. Overall a middling experience.
1) Choose the theme for the calendar, uploaded the photos, and placed the photos onto the pages fairly evenly.
2) Finished physical book. Started and finished a webcomic. It was great to live chat about it with my sister, but I have to say the ending was a bit disappointing.
3) Read some more of diyMFA. I don't quite know why I didn't read this before, other than I wasn't ready to absorb all of the good stuff that this book has to offer.
4) Tried to use the new chainsaw only to find out that it needs chain oil. I'll be putting that into my next online order and then we'll give things another go. There has been a lot of weeding over the week, and time off from such over the weekend.
5) Still thinking over writing ideas. Nothing is sticking yet, luckily I have time to continue to think and listen.
It's a busy week that's leading into a busier weekend. Keeping everything on the low, while keeping forward momentum in all goals.
1) Send emails for all of the line edits that have been received.
2) 8k a day. Keep to meal plan. Do one 20 minute session of Pilates or weights.
3) Study Japanese vocab for 15/day. Write a letter in Japanese. Watch an episode of anime without subtitles.
1) Do a check of all family member photos on calendar pages to make sure that there are no doubles on one page. Also make sure that each person is present in at least two photos in the calendar.
2) Read a chapter of "A Spring Betrayal" by Tom Callaghan.
3) Read a chapter of diyMFA.
4) No time for weeding, so I'll fling 15 things from the house. If I'm really good I'll choose things that can/should be given to friends while out and about these upcoming weekends.
5) Continue to think and listen for story ideas/developments.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books