The week itself was fine, though I was having a pretty anxiety heavy time of it. I've been trying to pinpoint what exactly set it off, but I don't think it was any one thing. Just a combination of too much going on all at once. Luckily this upcoming month is much more reasonable on the activity front, which is good because I'm completely booked for Sep and Oct. Time to relax at home and store up some energy!
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Major success! Caught up with all line edits and kept up with all emails. Checked in with the line editor, the last two stories should be in today. Did start to look at the KDP/Createspace differences, as I was concerned that would hinder our progress this year. So far it seems more similar than different, which is relieving.
2) I've been managing around 6K every day this weekend, and 8K during the weekdays. I'd like to improve that, but with the hot weather I just don't like being outside that much. Food wise the meal plan is going well. Did not exercise because my shoulder is still tense, I did sleep extra and drinking more water which is helping.
3) Barely touched any of this. I feel like what I had been doing was good and useful for my overall understanding, but now I need to focus on travel related phrases (and destination location ones) but I haven't taken the time to adjust my study materials to reflect this. That'll be the goal this week.
1) Updated one page of the family calendar and talked to a couple family members about new/old updates that need to get added to the calendar dates. This ended up being the same amount of time as doing two pages of the calendar, plus it was a particularly good time to do it as everyone was online. A change of plan, but all heading in the right direction.
2) Success! 40% done with both the book on my phone and the physical book I've been reading.
3) Read a chapter of both diyMFA and traveling Japan Book.
4) 3/4ths success. I did go outside and take care of a lot of ivy. (Even when I didn't want to!) It's at least two bags worth, if not three, but the ivy did not make it into the bags. I'm really not interested in doing so either, so I might ask the SO for a little backup on this one, to keep the forward momentum going.
5) Still thinking the story idea over, particularly while reading diyMFA. Still plan to bring it up to writers group this afternoon.
It's going to be a mentally exhausting week at work, with a lot of training. Therefore I'm keeping these goals light.
1) Keep up with line edits. Send out last two stories when received.
2) 8k a day. Keep to the meal plan. Exercise once.
3) Find new Japanese learning apps focused on traveling. Try them out. Decide on at least one to use daily.
1) Switching the mini goal here; watch an episode of GoT S4.
2) Read more of physical book. Get audio book on phone.
3) Read more of diyMFA. Read more of traveling Japan book.
4) Fling 15 things.
5) Discuss idea at writers group. Do a one sentence overarching summary. Do some worksheets.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books