Still getting into the groove after vacation. That means a lot of jetlag and sleep at weird times. Still, things are getting done in a slow and steady way. Also, thanks the stars for coffee.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Started to catch up on ML related activities. This has a lot more to it than it normally would since NaNo has a new website this year that is... lackluster at best and problem causing at worst. Still I made a post on the chat window, updated the links to the actual forums so they were easily findable/readable, updated the picture for the landing page, and updated the intro post on the forums itself.
2) Small steps here. Getting everyone from the group to post pictures to the shared Google Drive Folder. Two people have done this already and three more are approved to submit to that folder. Even without those pictures I should be able to start working on the scrapbook this weekend with the 1.5k pictures I took.
3) Finished one more book. Kinda feel silly about this progress since I dropped the book more than completed it. But it wasn't working for me, the main characters were bland at best and I wanted to know more about the world and magic system, which I could tell we weren't going to get by the midpoint of the book.
4) I managed to pick up groceries and have made at least one meal a day at home. I've been catching up on sleep, so I've been giving myself room to grab a breakfast sandwich or piece of pizza when appropriate. Soon enough I'll get around to completely home cooking, with new recipes.
1) Next up is to start interacting on the forums and crosslinking forum posts on the FB group. Also see about getting my outline printed and start fleshing it out into scenes with scene beats. Probably don't have the time for much else than that.
2) Start the scrapbook for Japan. Not sure if I wanna get five pages made, or start working on a more general outline for the whole book before getting into the nitty gritty of the photos and descriptions. It will probably depend on weekend brain power.
3) Read the first section of "Feeling Good", one of my personal development books for the quarter.
4) Walk eight miles Sat and Sun. (I was walking at least 7 miles every day on my trip and would like to keep up the momentum.) Try one new recipe. Look into that one farm that delivers milk to houses and see if our house can get milk delivery. Also see if they deliver or offer other foods. (No action needs to be taken on that, just initial research.)
Read 52 Books