For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here.
This wasn't one of my best checkins. I didn't leave enough time to deal with the snowstorm, and there was trouble at work which had me staying late. Again not getting as much time to work on this as I was hoping.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Didn't touch this. To be relooked at this weekend.
2) Put together 50 pictures, but did not decide on Mix Books or Shutterfly yet. Another decision for this weekend.
3) Completely finished travel novel, which in turn finished out my 52 books for the year well ahead of schedule! Exciting stuff!
4) Did not do the adventure ring at all and barely any walking. I did some shoveling by hand to get to the snowblower. The shoveling made an old back injury act up, so I was in some pain yesterday and today, and have been trying to be kind to myself in response. Today got back to 6k steps, so I'm hoping that's a step in the right direction. (Pun intended)
Bonus) I did start to write down goals for next year. Still considering the longer term plan, and then adjusting what I have.
1) Goal one is to take one that's completed and send it out. Goal two is to choose one of the ones that need revisions, read it over, and make a plan for improving it.
2) Make the whole of Grandma's calendar and order it this weekend. I want to make sure there's enough time to get the calendar in before the end of the month.
3) While my goal was 52 books this year, which is completed, I have one book that I'm borrowing from a coworker that I would like to return in the next two weeks. I have another book that I've been in the middle of for a while and I'd like to finish before the end of the year, as a way to clear the queue. I'd like to read a section of both by the next checkin.
4) A simple 8k a day. Stretch goal of adventure ring twice this weekend.
Bonus) Continue to think about life goals and five year goals and how those relate to my 2020 goals.
12/5/2019 06:23:13 am
Dealing with the snowstorm and work issues seems like a good reason to not get to everything else. Still, you got some things done. So, that's good. Hope your back is feeling better.
Leave a Reply.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books