Meant to post this yesterday, but got a bit distracted by other life happenings.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) 100% success. I at least spent time trying to do all the things, though there was some tech issues that were against me.
Successfully crossposted between the forums and the FB group. Tried to post in the event page, but had many technical issues that are not resolved. I did look into NaNoFaces and found out that it isn't happening this year. Tried to update the post to include an imbedded calendar but had technical issues and decided to abandon the idea. Did post in the FB group for everyone to look at the website. Also choose character names for my story and put together an outline for scene one.
2) Successfully made two scrapbook pages. Didn't end up putting on the timer, still getting used to the formatting and am amazed at just how much I did each day. No wonder why I've been tired for a week straight! I cannot get the first full day into less than four pages. This is going to be a thick book!
3) Did not read the first section of, 'What if?"
4) Have been playing adventure ring every day and my muscles are feeling it! As the weather is getting murker I think that this will be a great way to look forward to working out while not adding driving time into my day. One of the best impulse buys I've had in awhile!
1) Host Kick off Party. Try to write 2k words a day. Stretch goal of having 10k as a buffer by checkin on Sun Nov 3rd. Checkin with mentees.
2) Make one scrapbook page a day, in less than 20minutes. The goal is to finish the scrapbook by the end of November, with NaNo. (So that's actually two books in one month?!)
3) Read a little bit of one of my books.
4) Play adventure ring every day. Talk to SO about trying meat CSA. Try to keep up on bringing lunches throughout NaNo. (Not worried about trying to recipes with the writing marathon approaching.)
Read 52 Books