Well, missing a post is one reason for me to actually be closer to on time this week. I've been focusing on performing the plan instead of thinking too much about the plan or the progress on the plan etc.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Successful party. Not a ton of people, but for a Thursday at midnight quite a lot. I have been keeping up with my 2k a day, plus a little. Didn't make the stretch goal, no surprise really because it was that much of a stretch goal. Did check in with mentees.
2) Made a lot of progress on the scrapbook on the weekend including changing over to Wix Books and doing a complete outline for it. Haven't made much progress over the week so far as I've been taking care of other things.
3) Read a little bit of "What if?" and enjoyed it.
4) Been playing adventure ring every other day and have been doing pretty good about keeping up with that and my 8k of walking per day. Overall it's what I can fit in while keeping up with my writing goal for the month.
1) Post another crosspost between the forums and FB group. Post update about what the IT team is working on for the website. Write 2k words a day.
2) Make one scrapbook page a day, in less than 20 minutes. (Or do five at once this weekend, whatever works.)
3) Read a little bit of one of my books.
4) Try to play adventure ring every day. Try to keep up with 8k a day walking. Try to keep up with bringing lunches to work throughout the month.
Read 52 Books