Late again and a busier weekend than I was hoping with the SO getting sick in the middle of the night. I ended up sleeping in which took up valuable writing time.
It's not like i don't have the time though, I've been spending it on Death Stranding. It's a new game that came out and I've been enjoying a ton. I haven't had a game that I've gotten into this much in a long time, so I've been riding out the awesomeness and enjoying it to the fullest. (When the gaming muse hits!)
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Posted crossposts and IT related posts. Did not write 2k a day, and am about 10k behind currently.
2) Did the first draft of five pages and did some additional organization of my photos which should make all of the rest of this scrapbook significantly faster.
3) I read a little bit of four different books! Over-success.
4) Haven't been playing the adventure ring since i"ve been focusing on death stranding. I have been doing some extra walks each day and playing a bit more of Wizards United and Pokemon again, both of which had community day over this weekend. That meant a longer walk than normal, and more steps for me and the doggo. I have been very good about bringing my lunches to work, though there has also been a ton of snacks at work as well which I've been indulging in. Not the best for my diet but it is good for my budget.
1) Write 2k words a day. Write extra on Wednesday before checkin. Keep up with the FB group, forum crosspost, etc.
2) See how what the delivery time is like for the scrapbook from Mix Book. Depending on that answer I might make this more of a priority. At base I'm hoping for anther three pages before Wednesday checkin.
3) Read a bit of one of the books.
4) Play a bit of adventure ring every day. 8k of walking a day. Bring homemade lunches to work. Try to enjoy treats at work, but not overindulge.
Read 52 Books