A lot of my intended progress was sidelined this week by a sudden and horrible sickness that hit on Tuesday. After emptying my stomach I called into work and slept for about 24 hours. After that I didn't have the mental energy to do writing or the physical energy to do the adventure ring. I'm still recovering, but wanted to do this to help regroup and reorient for the weekend.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Almost no new words since Sunday.
2) So actually since I didn't have the energy for goal 1 I really focused on goal 2 and FINISHED IT! The photobook was created and the order submitted. When I originally looked at the order it would have arrived before Thanksgiving, but by the time I got to submitting it there was a delay until after. I guess there were that many more people in front of me in line by that point because of the 50% deal that was going on. I'll let everyone know if the Mix Book comes out better or worse than the Shutterfly books I've done. I will say that it was MUCH less aggravating to use than the Shutterfly software for this purpose. (I haven't tried it with the calendar yet, that will be for December.)
3) I did read more of 'The Only Street in Paris'.
4) Adventure Ring didn't happen at all. While I didn't hit 8k any day I did get 4k a couple days which is pretty good considering I was sick.
1) Catchup by writing 15k words over the weekend. I know this is a big goal, but this is what it needs to be in order to finish this month out properly. Considering starting 4thewords again to help with the motivation to write, and also to help make sure I don't overwork myself by doing too much in a row while recovering. Lastly it's about time to dump what's on the Neo. I know I left myself a couple notes about areas that will need expanding, might be worth looking into those more this weekend for some writing motivation.
2) This is done. A new goal will be placed here after November.
3) Read more of one of my books in progress.
4) I'll be walking a lot of dogs this weekend, so simply keeping to the goal of 8k a day. Nothing in addition.
Read 52 Books