AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) I did start doing 4thewords again and it has absolutely been helping me get more words in. I didn't get to the quite lofty goal of 15k, but I did get 5k and have started a forword momentum again which feels promising. While I know I could have gotten more writing done I'm much happier having a cleaner house and food cooked for the week and otherwise not overworking myself. I'll continue to make a good effort, and I think I've made my peace if I don't win NaNo this year. Of course there's always a chance the motivation hits me last minute and I do some last minute rushing. But we'll see how the cards fall.
2) Complete! Waiting for the package to be delivered.
3) Done. I'm about 100 pages into the book. It's honestly an ideal book to read when doing NaNo because the chapters are so selfcontained. It's quite easy to read up to three, then I want to go do something else anyways.
4) I totally didn't hit 8k today due to the rainy muddy slushy weather. Yesterday was quite close. Friday was only ok. I'm personally feeling better, so I think that this will be easier to do now.
1) Do some writing on 4thewords every day. The minimum goal is 7k, which would bring me up to 25k total. A reasonable goal would be 2k a day which would bring me to 30k. Then there's the unreasonable stretch goal of 6k words a day. We'll see where I land.
2) Complete! Quite glad to have it done and looking forward to showing it off.
3) Read some more of the travel novel.
4) 8k a day until the Wednesday checkin. After that will be adventure ring stuff while traveling.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books