AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) I have been working on 4thewords everyday. The quests are helping me want to do writing actually every day and the fact that there is a time to get the words written in, which is pretty leisurely, is actually fantastic. It allows me to go and make dinner at the same time as writing, but also to make sure I come back to the writing before the time limit. Before this I would have said, "well I guess it's dinner time" and watched a youtube video instead. I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping to my minimum goal for the month of 25k total. Right now I'm at 22/25, so pretty well.
2) Complete and the shipping confirmation email arrived! The photobook will be arriving sooner than I expected, so that's a pleasant surprise!
3) Did read some of the travel novel during lunch.
4) Still not quite up to 8k a day, but close. My knee has been acting up since the weather changed. I think more walking might help it, but so it goes. Trying to find the exercise balance between walking in the weather and adventure ring while doing NaNo.
1) Finish out NaNo with 25k by doing 4thewords every day.
2) Retrieve photobook and start to show it off!
3) Read more of travel novel.
4) Adventure ring every day while traveling.
Post 52 non-ROW Blogs
Read 52 Books