For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here.
Where did the time go?! I've been trying to finish out the audiobook project and there's always one more thing to do or apply etc. It's a lot of work and been taking up a lot of time! Because of that everything else feels like it's at a standstill. Hopefully the dam will break this week and I can start to work on the other smaller projects/otherwise feel like I'm making progress all over the place.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Audiobook - Half way done with the master edits, after doing a few rerecords. The amount of learning one can have after applying a new skill for ten hours is outstanding! I can already hear it in the quality of the recordings. It's nice to have that improvement, though it'll also be nice to have this project buttoned up! (Remind me to always double the amount of time I think a new project is going to take!)
2) Prep for Board Games at my place - It went really well! After cleaning every surface I was able to get into the stuff that doesn't get cleaned as often. The corners of the room, the front door/windows got a wash. (So much less dog slobber!) Went through the board games shelves and got rid of eight or so games while completely reorganizing what's there. It's crazy how many more games one plays when they're simply easier to get to! (I turned a lot of the games on their side, instead of having them stacked. Such a small change, such a big effect!) The event itself was a lot of fun too, no surprise. I'd like to host these a little more often, if I have the energy!
3) Small goals - I did start to refocus on the Masterclass and I'm almost done listening to the next one before putting together the notes and calling it good. I think it'll be pretty swift after the audiobook is done. Financials and the upcycling project didn't get looked at at all for the same reasons.
1) Audiobook - Finish it! Submit it! Click the button!
2) Go to the town hall this week! Do the thing!
Small Goals: (In case I need to productively distract myself)
Read the way too many books I got from the library. Masterclass. Financial Review.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books