For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
I thought I was finishing transition week and then going into a new routine, but I'm reviewing my calendar and that's not quite true. The next two evenings are completely booked with extracurricular activities, so I'm going to call it an 'extended no plans vacation' until Wednesday. Thus the minigoals will be particularly light.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) DONE! (I think I'll be leaving this here for the rest of the round, to relish the eight year process it's taken to complete this goal.)
2) I did look at the editing a bit more but never really for 20 minutes or for more than reading it over. That's fine, it's a transition week for a reason.
3) Successfully studied Japanese every weekday, did not get to it Saturday and haven't done it yet today, though I probably will. Eventually. If I feel like it.
1) Four out of five were completed! I did lower the eBay prices for 20 items (actually sold one of those already too), cashed in iBotta for $20, cashed in credit card rewards for $30, and cashed in the old account for another $30. Did not turn the coins into cash because I just wasn't willing to get into my car to drive to the place, which isn't exactly close anyways.
2) Emails responded to.
3) Read a little bit of the new book and have been enjoying it.
4) Successfully continued to read one success principle per day. I'm now up to #30!
5) Major success. The weather never cooperated properly so the windows didn't get washed and the outside stuff didn't get done. But that meant more time for the inside stuff which went quite well and ended up having a wonderful party. I've been going downstairs and simply been smiling because of the wonderful memories and sparkling house.
I was also pleasantly surprised to notice how much easier it was to put stuff away with so much less stuff in the house. I know I shouldn't be that surprised, since that's been something I've been focusing on this year. But it was one of the first times I noticed the effects in such a useful and perceptible manner.
As I said above I'll be extending my official day off to three days since I won't have the time to do much anyways, so these are light.
1) STILL DONE! 32 classes of done! Complete. Capoot. Freedom at last!
2) I'd like to make some pen on paper progress at writing group tonight. Other than that not worried about it until after next checkin.
3) Study Japanese for 15 minutes every day. I'll up it to 30minutes at the next checkin.
1) Choose 10 more items in the house to sell on eBay. Stretch goal to take pictures of them as well. Double stretch goal to post them.
2) Respond to emails as needed.
3) Continue reading and enjoying any of the books I'm in the middle of right now.
4) At minimum read one more success principle. Stretch goal to read three more.
5) Keep the house clean and enjoy it. More to be added next checkin.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books