For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
Ended up finishing the extended no goals vacation by going to bed very early yesterday. Still up on time today, and ready to set goals for the second half of this week!
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) All set! Done! Wonderfulness! Woot!
2) Did the editing during writers group and not much else, as planned.
3) Studied Japanese twice out of the last three days for 15 minutes.
1) Oversuccess! I found over 30 more items that I can post AND took pictures of them.
2) No news.
3) I ended up not reading any of success principles because I fell asleep in my chair while reading it yesterday. Woke up enough to send myself to bed afterwords. I will catch up this weekend.
4) I did end up reading a bit more of the new book. I've also been rewarding myself for finishing big goal one by watching all of Game of Thrones, which I've been putting off since I don't have enough time previously. I think that I'll be putting my progress on that goal to here for fun. Right now I'm on season 2 episode 7. (That's the one to watch next)
5) I reasonably kept up with keeping the house clean and otherwise enjoying it.
1) Nothing~ Isn't that exciting?
2) Take care of all the small edits that I have listed. Make a card looking at edits needed in the second half. Start to think of ways to fix those problems.
3) It's time to up the game. Studying 30 minutes a day. I'm not sure if this will be easier to do as two sets of 15 or as one time slot. We'll figure it out as we go.
1) Post 10 items. Stretch goal to post all items that I have pictures of.
2) Keep up with emails.
3) Read 10 success principles. Order physical copy of 'Asking Questions'.
4) Read at least 5% of the new book. Watch four episodes of GoT.
5) 5 thing fling of the garage every day. 5 thing fling basement every day. Buy and plant pear trees.
Read 50 Books