For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) An absolutely wonderful nothing needed.
2) These edits didn't end up getting done. Making the editing project for the weekend bigger to make up for it.
3) Perfectly on course. Some days my vocab has been taking 20 minutes to read the letter from my new Japanese penpals, some days I put the letter into Google translate and take the time to focus on the response. Hopefully I'll need that less and less, but for now it helps keep everything going.
1) A bit of a fail. I only found two more items to sell and didn't put the change into the car, even though that would have been easy to do. I know that I did do well focusing on the big goals for this checkin, plus this is an indication that the house really does have less and less stuff in it. So I'll keep looking at the bright side and try again for the next checkin.
2) No emails to keep up with, so success?
3) No progress, didn't read the success principles book at all. Luckily this is one of the goals I'm willing to work on while on vacation next week. Thus I think I'll focus on it more then. (Also I'm still plenty ahead of schedule for this anyways.)
4) I read a chapter of the physical book while listening to the rain. It was lovely. As planned I didn't get to GoT.
5) Flung 10 items out of the hopeful 15. That's pretty good considering the week. I also did look into the proper disposal of light-bulbs; apparently Home Depot will take them. That's a very actionable option, so a big success there.
1) A wonderful peaceful nothing.
2) 12 edits to the novel. Ideally focusing on writing some needed scenes.
3) 15 minutes of vocab studying and write 1 letter in Japanese per day.
1) Clean out/check three last places for items to sell on eBay. Put change into car.
2) Keep up with emails. Send email to editor.
4) Read 5% or a chapter of a book.
5) Fling 20 items from the basement. Take the light bulbs to Home Depot.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books