For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
Just got back from vacation. Taking a slow day to reorient before kicking off on the next lap of the pool called goals.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Still done! While I was traveling I picked up my official awards, it's nice to see something physically for all of this work!
2) Super success here! I finished all of the edits for the architecture of the book!!! This is super exciting and it was so much more relaxing knowing that this stage of this was complete before vacation!
3) I did not do the more official studying that I had hoped. But there was a lot of unintentional studying anyways. One of the panels I went too was hosted in Japanese with a translator. Combine that with plenty of the other panels I went to and I'm more motivated than ever to do this properly!!!
1) No major sales lately. Did *finally* turn in those coins for $60. I also kept to my budget while on vacation, which is a lovely win!
2) Responded to some emails, two big ones that need to get responded to today now that I'm home.
3) Started and dropped two ebooks. Also finished catching up on The Magnus Archives! Read some of the physical book while on vacation,
4) Success! Finished reading success principles!
5) Turned in the light bulbs to Home Depot. ALSO found a place to drop off the ancient computer AND dropped it off while driving for vacation. That's a big win!!! I started the trip with my car full of stuff, and ended it with a couple awards, a stand, and a trunk full of groceries. Talk about a huge and wonderful improvement for the house! (And in correlation my mental well being!)
Just getting back from vacation it's time to coast through the rest of the month. Then I'll kick it up into the next gear in June.
1) Absolutely done! (Though I do want to post pictures of those awards on my FB today!)
2) I'm going to take today (Monday) to go through and add the obvious dialogue tags and descriptions that I often lack on a first draft. Then I'd like to get the last 20 pages typed into the computer. Stretch goal to get everything typed into the computer and then the next draft printed in a different font. But that would be a bit crazy.
3) 15 minutes of vocab and 1 letter every day.
1) Post the last ten items I found in my house on eBay. The only other big thing is to focus on not spending money.
2) Respond to email from library.
3) Now that I'm done catching up on Magnus Archives I'll be going back to listening to books in the car until I'm caught up on this goal. Just a touch behind now. (Behind the quarters goal, still ahead of my yearly goal.) Also want to watch a couple episodes of GoT. Possibly finish out season 3?
4) With me finishing Success Principles over vacation this goal is officially complete! Still, I'd like to take some actions on the success principles I read, namely to work on my support network. The goal is to research some people who I might like to become a mentor. I think that I'll need three different ones, for different aspects of my life.
5) The weather is really nice today, so I'll be painting the front stairs at least. Plus some cleaning of the house and throwing out some old stuff. Stretch goal to start cleaning windows or other gardening.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books