For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
Overall a solid start to the week, with all goals achieved!
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Complete! I did post the pictures on FB and have gotten a lot of pleasant responses about it.
2) Success on the main goal, and no surprise that the stretch goal didn't happen. I worked within the time that I had, so absolutely no worries!
3) I responded to all the letters which had built up over vacation and did some vocab studying. It'll take a bit to get this back into the right groove.
1) The last ten items are posted! For now that's it from the house for eBay. There might be some other things that can be gotten rid of, but if they aren't as specialized they'll likely make more money on the FB marketplace anyways.
2) Responded to all important emails. There were quite a few after vacation!
3) I started to listen to a new book in the car called Lipstick Jungle. I'm not loving it, and the person reading it is pretty bad all things considered. Still I'll give it until the end of the first disc before I decide to drop it or not. On a more fun media note I also finished watching the third season of GoT! There were a lot of momentous moments, and I'm enjoying finding out all of the backstory behind said moments!
4) I did do the research on people who might be good mentors. (I probably don't sound enthused, it's simply one of those tasks that eats my energy, which is why I haven't done anything like this before now.)
5) Success! Used the one sunny day we've had to paint the front stairs and fill the trash can for this week.
1) Wonderfully, completely, utterly, after 8 years, done.
2) Finish typing the rest of the novel edits into the computer.
3) Keep up with letters, though trying to space them out properly again. Plus 15 minutes of vocab per day.
1) Lower the price on 20 items that don't have a lot of views/watchers on eBay. Try to keep spending to a minimum, even though I'll be out and about a lot this weekend.
2) Respond to emails as needed.
3) Make decision about audio book in car on or before Friday. Watch four episodes of GoT season 3.
4) Reach out to one potential mentor. I kinda feel like I should do more, but this is the kind of goal that really eats at my energy and that I agonize over too much. Since I know it's frog item I'm going to treat it accordingly. I'm taking the smallest actionable step. And if I do this Thursday morning I get the rest of the week to relax and not worry about it, which is the plan.
5) Between me not being home for a large portion of the weekend (lots of hanging out with friends and writing) plus the fact that it'll be raining almost the entire time I've decided to make this goal simple. Take less than an hour to bring the house to the level of clean I like to keep it at. This means load/unload dishwasher, unpack the last of my luggage, put away laundry, clear off the counters, put up the poster that fell. Stretch goal to cook some good meals that can be easily microwaved before the busy weekend.
Read 50 Books