For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Completely done!
2) Didn't actually do the edits yet, but planning to really focus on them while I'm at writers group later today. Allowed myself a more leisurely weekend to recharge, so more reading for fun instead of for my projects.
3) Still not back into the swing of studying Japanese here. I did start a new game which has Japanese audio, trying my hardest to pay attention to it while playing.
1) Sent out the eBay deals. So far one was accepted, and that's one more thing out of the house!
2) Took a bit of time today to go through my emails, respond to what needed to get responded to, and put all events on all calendars that they needed to be on. Slowly getting back to the place that I should be here.
3) Read one of the short books that I wanted to read. I have two more left to finish before the end of the round to complete this goal.
4) Did not do my DnD prep yet, but will also be doing this at writers group. I need to talk out some of the ideas with fellow idea people, ya know?
5) Did half of what I intended here. Cleared off the guest bed, changed the sheets, and took out all the trash/recycling. Decided to not wash the kitchen floor because it's raining again and my doggo is just going to get it dirty again. The bathrooms aren't too bad right now, so they'll get cleaned during the week.
Bonus) Got around to the goals from last week on this; collecting photos and making sure there were enough of everyone. Then went to the website to put everything together and realized that the calendar doesn't need to get ordered until August. That'll be better for my finances and for my planning, plus that leaves the opportunity for new photos to add to said calendar! Overall a pleasant winning surprise!
I'll probably do my weekly checkin and the overall round checkin in Thursday, so mostly these goals are to finish things out.
1) Done, thank the goodness.
2) 61 pages of detail level edits, typed into the computer, and sent to beta readers.
3) Try to get 15 minutes of Japanese studying a day.
1) Ship out eBay items as needed.
3) Finish reading two books out of the three I have started.
4) Official goal is done. Sub goal of DnD hosting to be worked on.
5) Prep the house for a family visit this upcoming weekend!
Post 52 non-ROW Blogs
Read 52 Books