For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
I've been off kilter all week (nothing specific, just everything at once) and it's thrown my whole schedule off which means a lot less got done. It certainly didn't help that the week started with Wunderlist going down, so I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing when. Still, trying to get back on track for the weekend.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) Did do the creative writing journal entry and handed it in. Did write a page for creative writing. Did not research the presentation yet.
2) This was the big failure. Simply did not make this a priority. Ended up writing about half of one scene instead of two whole scenes. Le sigh.
3) Did study Japanese for 15 minutes every day before the actual time this was supposed to be checking in. Did not end up studying on Thursday, though. Only missing 2 out of the whole round so far isn't so bad. (At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself.)
1) Did not post anything new on eBay. Barely got the newest items packaged and shipped on time. (Just that kind of week.)
2) I did email the library. They responded but I haven't responded to that yet
3) I did start to read "Bad Monkey" and got a couple chapters in. Not as funny as I was hoping, but it does have its moments
4) Probably the main success this week. I've read a principle for every day, reading two when needed to catch up on a missed day.
5) Success on the basement and garage flinging. We did go to the store to obtain the big goal (pear trees) but they didn't have the kind that I wanted. Instead we went home with some pussy willows and will be back in two weeks for the trees.
Friday is going to be spent with friends, but Saturday and Sunday should be quiet. SO I'm going to try kick it up a gear and do a massive catchup/get ahead weekend. If that doesn't seem to pan out I'll guess that my brain is ready for going down a gear and rest instead. Either way these minigoals will be heavy, and the next set will be a lighter recovery set. No matter how much gets done I'll try to be nice to myself.
1) Research two objects for the presentation. Write three more pages for creative writing and hand in. Stretch goal of an additional email to the professor about the final presentation and either of the end of the class reflection papers.
2) Finish writing the two smaller scenes and start to work on the one big scene split that needs to happen.
3) Study Japanese for 15 minutes every day. Stretch goal of an extra two sessions to catch up from earlier this round. If I don't get them this weekend I'll officially forgive them and just look towards the future.
1) Post 10 items on eBay.
2) Email back library about scheduling.
4) Read one principle a day.
5) 5 thing fling basement. 5 thing fling garage. Plant the pussy willows.
Bonus) Put together a test run of the new crafty project this weekend.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books