For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
The weekend was a lot of fun! Spent a lot of time catching up with old friends who were in town. Eventually got some time at home and really feeling recharged so got a lot done there too~
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) I did do research for two objects for the presentation. I also wrote another 1000 words for creative writing and got it retyped onto the computer. Still need to format it and hand it in. Completed the stretch goal of emailing the professor about the final presentation as well! We're on a page and everything for the semester should work out splendidly.
2) Haven't touched this yet, but it will be my priority at writers group tonight.
3) Studied Japanese every day plus got one extra session in to make up for some I missed earlier. The 1/4 check in grade for this is 90% which is a solid passing! Everything is forgiven as I aim for 15 minutes every day (100%!) during the second quarter of this round!
1) Posted 10 items on eBay.
2) Emailed back library.
3) Haven't done as much reading as I'd like lately. Both books I'm reading are a bit slower paced than my usual. Not sure if I should start another that's faster paced, or simply keep with these.
4) Did read one principle a day.
5) Successfully flung 5 things from the basement and garage every day. (The house is getting so clean!) Planted the pussy willows and happily did some bonus work cleaning both the front and back porches. Also tossed some of the bigger items that have been waiting for room in garbage.
Bonus) Test run of crafty project went very well! I'm pleased and will probably make a couple more of them for a while yet.
I've been feeling a bit under the weather (just a touch), particularly with all of the weather happening. So I'm going to take it lightly for the next checkin. Hopefully I'll take advantage of it to relax and go to bed early. That all being said I might take it a bit liter until my classes are complete, it's less than three weeks left including finals. So I know it'll need some extra attention after the next checkin.
1) Finish putting together creative writing and hand in. Do creative writing journal entry.
2) Do something small with the editing every day. I seem to be avoiding this more than I should, so small reminders that it exists and isn't a frog will hopefully help.
3) Study Japanese for 15 minutes every day.
1) Ship out weekend sales. Stretch goals: put up the last 5 items I have put to the side to sell. I've been avoiding putting them up on eBay, not because I'm attached to them, but because they'll take some specialized research for selling. Getting this frog item off my mind would be nice. But also not a big deal if I keep ignoring it.
2) Keep up with email. Also send in registration for two more upcoming events.
3) Relax and read something!
4) Read one principle a day.
5) 5 thing fling basement. 5 thing fling garage. Stretch goal: start to dig holes for future trees. Obviously this completely depends on the weather, and I'd like to not do it all at once, so any progress would be helpful.
Bonus) Continue crafting as long as it continues to be fun.
Read 50 Books