For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. I personally format my check-ins as an after action review, then the setting of intentions/minigoals for the next check-in. Please leave a comment, even if it's not related to the goals I don't mind, it's nice to know that someone sees this page!
A bit late to this checkin again. I was starting to feel stressed about being over-scheduled for the next couple of months so I took a step back and really looked at the schedule. It's busy, sure, but it's not as bad as my impression was. I also realized that I have to finish everything for my classes this weekend since next week/end are full. With that I also realized that *right now* is the time to relax. So I took a couple days to play games and hang out with friends. It's been lovely, and I'm much more prepared to take a couple days at home to focus on schoolwork.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW
1) I did no schoolwork. Most of what's left is final projects and papers, so that's ok, I didn't miss anything.
2) I did edit while I was at writers group on Sunday. I didn't do anything more than that.
3) I manged to study Japanese for 15 minutes everyday Mon-Wed and did a half day Thurs.
1) Shipped out weekend sales. Didn't do anything with the stretch goal, which is fine. That's why it's a stretch goal.
2) Medium job keeping up with email. Did one out of two registrations.
3) Mostly played video games instead of reading. Still relaxing though!
4) Yesterday I took some lunch time to catch up on the principles I missed the days before. So this is a success.
5) Did the 5 thing fling for the basement and garage every day except Thursday. The basement I tossed more than 5 things the day before, so that's covered. The garage I won't be worrying about because the Spring Cleaning event is tomorrow and a lot of big things we've been meaning to get rid of are in the garage and will finally be tossed then. There will be a lot more room!
1) All the schoolwork. All of it. The only thing I want left on my plate after this weekend is attending two classes and one journal for creative writing.
2) Nothing planned. Making room for the schoolwork.
3) Study Japanese for 15 minutes a day.
2) Keep up with email. Send in second registration.
4) Read one principle a day.
5) I'm going to re-purpose this time for the next two checkins. I'll be having people over to the house next weekend and I'd like it to be really nice at that point. Thus there are some projects that need to get done instead of the garage/basement.
- Saturday take carload of stuff from garage to the spring cleaning event
- Paint the front stairs, weather says this will be a Monday task
- Deep clean bathroom on first floor
- Wash kitchen floor
- Put away everything in the living room/dining room/foyer
- Clean the grill, make sure it has gas, do a test run cooking chicken
- Next Friday go grocery shopping and prepare food for event
- Pick up trash from yard
- Fix up the front tree circle area
- Touch up weeding on the patio
- Breakdown leftover cardboard boxes and recycle them
- Hang up dry erase board and pin board in basement
Post 52 non-ROW Blogs
Read 52 Books