For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here.
A little late here due to a work related emergency which forced me to stay late yesterday. Everything was fixed and I do have the holiday off so I'm catching up on everything.
What were the minigoals for the first checkin?
1) Send email to line editor. Discuss bookcover.
2) Return step counter and order another. 8k steps a day. Keep to the meal plan. Weights or pilates once.
3) 15 minutes of studying every day. Write 1 letter in Japanese. Watch 1 episode of an anime without subtitles.
1) Practice DnD battles. Post about who wants the calendar on FB. Grab pictures from summer gathering.
2) Continue to read physical and audio book.
3) Continue to read diyMFA.
4) 1 bag of weeding or a 5 thing fling from the basement per day, depending on the weather. Monday is off due to DnD related time constraints.
5) Discuss ideas at writers group and keep an ear out for personal thoughts on story ideas.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Both things are done. Need to start working on the back cover.
2) Filled out the paperwork to return the step counter, will ship it out Friday. I've overachieved on the steps by doing at least 10k (or 5 miles) a day. The new HP game has been helping make this goal a lot more fun! Lastly I tried a pilates video from Youtube, and wasn't impressed. Still did it, helping myself get back into the groove of things.
3) Missed studying on Monday and Tuesday. Normally I study during lunch but I've been using that time to do a HP walk instead. Trying to get myself into the groove while at home hasn't been as easy, but I'll get through it. I need to know this stuff while I'm in Japan too, so I can't let location affect things. I did write the letter and watch the anime without subtitles, it was the new Fruba.
1) Practiced the DnD battles and successfully hosted the last of my four session campaign. Overall I think it went really well and Savage is much easier to host a game for than proper DnD. I'd be interested in trying again sometime! I also did the other two tasks of asking who wanted a calendar and getting the pictures from the summer gathering to put on said calendar.
2) Finished the audio book and made progress on the physical book.
3) ~50 pages into diyMFA. There's a lot of great stuff in there!
4) Success! The rain seems to be slowing down, so I got two bags of weeding done so far, and could have done some on Monday if there weren't as many time constraints.
5) Still listening to the ideas. Two older ideas have come up again, but I don't think that they're ready for the lime light yet.
1) Draft two emails for line edits; one for those who have edits right away and another for edits who will be coming later in the month but we'll want a fast turn around on.
2) 8k a day. Put together a meal plan for next week, put everything into the website, put in the order for groceries, and pick up groceries. Do one 20 minute session of pilates or weights.
3) Study Japanese vocab for 15/day. Write 2 letters. Watch 1 episode of anime without subtitles. Look over travel plans as needed, see about making restaurant reservations on Friday.
1) Choose theme for calendar, upload all photos, place photos onto calendar pages. (This takes a bit of time because I try to make sure that each person is only on each page once.)
2) Finish physical book. Decide on next audio book and start it. (Possibly one on CD for in the car?)
3) Read more of diyMFA.
4) 1 bag of weeding or 5 thing fling basement depending on weather. (Also order more yard waste bags) Big 4th of July project - unbox my new chainsaw on a stick and trim all the trees!
5) Continue thinking over writing ideas.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books