For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. This busy half a week is almost to a close and I'll be able to concentrate on my goals in earnest again.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Kept up with marketing plan and new meeting scheduled. Communication has been open and things are going well.
2) Did not get 8k over the weekend. Every day before that though was 8k or higher. The meal plan has been kept to, I'll need to do shopping soon.
3) Progress made. Two reservations finalized and a number of other choices have been found. I didn't realize that we had as much flexibility as we do left in the schedule, so that will make things easier going forward. Stretch goal half complete, with one night of sleepover and Sunday's plans completed.
1) FINISHED! The order has been made, and it'll arrive right before the next trip.
2) Passed. Listening to podcast in the car.
3) Finished the writing related self-improvement book. About 2/3rds through 'Nine Lies'. I didn't have the mental power to read a ton of it this weekend. I'd rather get more out of my reading, so I think that delaying the goal in order to get a better understanding was a good decision.
4) Secret stretch goal complete! My new, reordered because it arrived broken last time, bedside table arrived. It took three hours to unpack everything and put it together, but it's in it's new spot and I am loving it! The whole room feels better and the table is much more usable as it's taller/bigger than the previous. Plus it has three giant drawers instead of the previous tiny half drawer. For such a small piece of furniture this has been a drastic improvement to the house.
5) Finished the writing related self-improvement book and applied what I could to this outline. I think that the first half was useful, but after that it petered off. I'll be looking at something new for the next stages of this planning.
1) Monday goal to finish my 'to do' list for 518 and then make this weeks list for everyone in Wunderlist.
2) 8k a day. Get some delicious veggies at the farmers market tomorrow. Make a meal plan around said fresh food. Do some exercises! I gotta make this a priority, this is a big goal for a reason!
3) Do more research on restaurants. Ideally put two more on the 'high chances' list.
1) After finally finishing the calendar I'm taking a pass on this for the week. I would start watching GoT again, but I just got a new video game (Fire Emblem) and I'd rather spend the time playing that.
2) Read a chapter of the physical book. Listen to podcasts. See about setting up new podcast listening app. (At least download it.)
3) Read another section of 'Nine Lies'.
4) Last major house renovation for this round; replacing the hot water tank. The current one is leaking, which is better than pressure building. That has made this a bit more of a priority than before. For the next check in I'd like to do some research into what tank we want to install and who would be a good choice to install it. I have two friends already looking up some options so I don't want to rush this too much. Wishing for the right person/company to come my way.
5) For the next checkin just keep thinking about the plot and see what comes up. I should probably start thinking about side characters a bit more.
Read 52 Books