For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. This busy half a week is almost to a close and I'll be able to concentrate on my goals in earnest again.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Completed, though a minor fail as I haven't been keeping to the to do list as much as I should be. Overall I'm not being a great example. (But on the other hand I haven't been home much and have been needing some time to relax and recharge where I'm not doing work stuff. So....)
2) Medium. I've been getting about 6k a day right now. I did get some fresh veg at the farmers market. I also have the grocery list ready to pick up tomorrow. Did not exercise due to the not much time at home deal.
3) Looked up two more restaurants. This is a lot of fun to do.
2) Failed. In reflection I should have realized I wouldn't have the time to read the physical book. I did listen to the podcast and downloaded the new app.
3) Done. Read another section of 'Nine Lies' that really resonated with me.
4) Looked into the tank. Got some feedback from coworkers and waiting until Friday to see if one of them comes up with a number. If they don't then I'll start researching a place/make some calls.
5) Success? It's been in the back of my mind, but nothing new or particularly exciting in the last week.
1) Put together major 'to do' for the weekend. Participate in the party and have a big push in marketing.
2) 8k a day. Pick up groceries. Keep to meal plan. Exercise.
3) Research and finalize more restaurants/plans for Japan and the upcoming weekends as a whole.
1) Pass, though honestly might just be done with this one for the round as my time per week is going down quickly.
2) Read a chapter of physical book. Listen to podcasts. Try new podcast app.
3) Finish 'Nine Lies'. Start reading 'Ask More'.
4) Make decision on who to install the tank and what tank to install.
5) Start thinking about side characters and how magic affects the economics of the world.
Read 52 Books