For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here. This busy half a week is almost to a close and I'll be able to concentrate on my goals in earnest again.
It's been busy and it's about to get busier. As such I'm going to be proactive about giving myself the time I need to do my goals and start only doing Wednesday checkins for the rest of this round. I might do comment updates on FB for the rest, we'll see how things flow.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Interacted with marketing as much as possible. It wasn't every day, but I needed some extra time to relax at home and catch up with myself after an action packed weekend. Caught up with email in the account, again this was delayed during the weekend but overall reasonable.
2) Mostly hitting 8k, with a few days over that even! Did overdo it while eating out, not going to kid myself, but the foods were good and I think it was worth it,. Most of my decisions were carefully considered, which is really an important part, being mindful.
3) The library event went quite well! There were five people there and the whole thing was interactive. It was the first time I've used a laptop for this particular presentation, and I think that helped everyone get a better idea of what to do when NaNo comes. I think I'll continue to use that for all of our upcoming events.
4) It was tough to actually sit my butt down and make the call, but I did it and they'll be visiting the house on Friday. Finally getting this into motion is lovely indeed.
5) Actually got a ton of planning done for my next NaNo novel! I was starting to do some character descriptions, particularly how the MC is motivated and how their character arc goes. After an hour of small notes and research I felt like I knew what was going on and wrote out a good 1,000 word outline. Surely it'll need to get fleshed out in some areas, but I've very excited that my brain was ready to throw the overarching deal on paper. That means I'm ready to start getting into the meaty details.
1) Interacting online as much as possible to make the release as good as it can be.
2) Hit 8k as much as possible. Pick up groceries today and try to keep to the meal plan as much as reasonable while out and about for the weekend.
3) Prepare for the weekend activities. Pack my car on Thursday so that i can hand off supplies on Friday.
4) See what happens with the inspection Friday and go from there.
5) Really consider the ending more. As currently written it doesn't hit the note that I was originally intending and I'm not sure if that's good or not. I also need to do a character write up for at least two members of the side group, at least one of the children, and one grandchild.
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books