While I lowered the amount of goals reported on recently since this is the round wrap up I'll be responding to the master list I started with.
1) 110% Huge success! The anthology got finished on time and the release itself was the biggest success we've had thus far!
2) 66% success. Got a step counter and tracked the 8k a day to the point that it changed the path I took to get places, to get more steps. I also did implement the meal plan and kept to it for the entire round. I did not really ever get to exercising properly, which is the reason this scored a bit low.
3) 33% success. I started off strong but really lost the momentum for learning Japanese after realizing I wasn't as fluent as I was hoping to be.
1) Passing with a 75%. I finished the calendar and did watch a couple more episodes of GoT.
2) 120%. I read 12 books for fun. While not all of them were from the bookcase I'm not going to count that against me in this, as that's against the spirit of the goal.
3) 100%. Read three books with two of them being related to writing. None of them were 'Ask More' which I would like to get back to sooner rather than later.
4) 85% I managed a normal amount of yard work, though it needed some more effort than that to get it back to a tamed state. The back door is in the middle of getting replaced and the hot water heater was upgraded. The eBay sales were finished and the packaging taken out. The remaining items still need to find homes, but otherwise things are looking up.
5) 66% since i decided on one story and ended up with a good chunk of outline. Did not end up with anything in Aion, though that is still a good next step.
Total score is an 82%, which is a reasonable B. Considering the rest of life that has been happening this round that's a super win!
100 Squats per Day
Read 52 Books