For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Done and done! This was a big goal as a number of authors had already gotten back with their edits, those all needed to get reviewed. While it took some time it was certainly worthwhile. I can't wait to see this book completed!
2) Did not get 8k a day. There was simply too much time in the car and to get this done. Not sure if there's an easy or good way to adjust my schedule for this when there's so much traveling going on.
3) Did do 15 minutes of Japanese twice out of the four days! It's getting on the up and up again. The letter was sent. The anime without subtitles wasn't watched due to the lack of time issue.
1) Formatted a single calendar page.
2) Read a chapter of the book. Continued to listen to my audio book and listened to the first three hours of the SOs audiobook in the car. It's quite interesting and I'm sure I'll be finishing it later.
3) Read a chapter of both the self-improvement book and traveling Japan book.
4) Flung 15 items and hit the stretch goal of weeding. Took down /a lot/ of vines this time around. Super excited about this progress.
5) All good.
This is busy week number two. Keeping the forward momentum in all goals, but no major leaps expected. This looks a lot like the last one.
1) Send out next four emails from editor. Respond to emails as needed.
2) 8k a day for real. Weights or pilates once before checkin. Keep to the meal plan.
3) 15/min Japanese per day, studied in the morning. 1 letter. 1 anime without subtitles.
1) Format a single calendar page.
2) Read chapter of book. Continue to listen to audio book.
3) Read another chapter of self-improvement book. Read chapter of traveling Japan book.
4) Fling 15 items from the basement. Stretch goal to put together another bag of weeding together this weekend.
5) Nothing specific, filling the tanks mostly which is covered by small goals 2+3.
Post 52 non-ROW Blogs
Read 52 Books