For those tuning into this round my master goals list is here. The list of everyone participating in this round is here.
AFTER ACTION REVIEW:
1) Super complete! Very nice and relaxing to have it so, there's lots to be said for a clear inbox.
2) On the ball with this one! Almost 10k each day all week! Did not have the time or energy to do weights or pilates. I've also have been keeping to the meal plan. It's honestly working better than I expected, with the SO doing a lot more cooking and even picking up the groceries this week. I'll need to try to make the next version a little healthier and a little smaller in portion control. We're working towards constant process improvement every week!
3) 15 minutes of studying Japanese during lunch on Monday. Nothing Tuesday. 15 minutes at home on Wednesday. The anime was watched and the letter sent. Thus this is heading in the positive direction.
1) Formatted another TWO pages of the calendar. I'm enjoying the slow and steady progress instead of throwing 4-6 hours at it all in one afternoon.
2) Did not read a chapter of the book, but I am almost done with the audiobook.
3) Read a chapter of diyMFA and the traveling Japan book. Right now both are talking about things I already know about, but both have some additional notes, tips, and tricks that I didn't know and will be useful.
4) Flung 15 items and did the stretch goal of weeding. We'll need to get more of the yard waste bags soon. Took the time to tackle a lot of the annoying ivy that is trying to take over our trees. Made huge headway in that regard and can't wait to get at some more.
5) Completed. Just about ready for a horror related short story that I might write up this weekend.
I'm on vacation this weekend so only one goal; fill the tanks with writing mojo! On Sunday I'll checkin with some new minigoals for the upcoming week.
Read 52 Books